At Closet & Beyond, we stand behind our products with a limited LIFETIME warranty. We want every Closet & Beyond customer to be a satisfied customer for LIFE.
Should you experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Closet & Beyond will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and may not be transferred.
- Product replacement does not include shipping costs or labor installation costs.
- This warranty applies to residential installations only.
- Closet & Beyond reserves the right to examine the product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Closet & Beyond reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship in a Closet & Beyond product supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to:
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches or accidental damage.
- Faults arising from improper use and/or installation.
- Defects in accessories, hardware, lighting or moldings. All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state. When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- An approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by Customer Service
- A dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Closet & Beyond reseller)
- A description of the problem
Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship via insured carrier which employs package tracking.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be return shipped via Standard Ground service to the customer free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee.
Closet & Beyond will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty.
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to lack of proper packaging.
Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer. For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a pro-rated credit towards a purchase of another similar Closet & Beyond product will be issued.